I'm an ordinary girl... Just want to know more friend... I hope after seeing my blog you all can be my follower... Thank You ^^
Friday, September 10, 2010
If you wan me become a silence person I cn do it for you
If you wan me to become a silence person i can do it for you
But you must tell me the reason
I don't mind if you don't want me to talk
Cause every time when i call someone to shut up....
You will call me to shut up too...
The person who was noisy and irritated
You won't call her to shut up...
But if i talk a little bit you will call me to shut up
If you want me to shut up i will do it for you
No nit to scold me you just need to tell me ...
So now i will be a silence person ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

u wan bcum bisu ?
ReplyDeletei dunwan giv u bcum wor~~~
cn bo ? xDD
cn but i will quieter than last time lor ...
ReplyDeleteNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteT________________________________T